Ingersoll Rand is a brand that needs no introduction. The company is a leader in industrial equipment and provides a range of air compressors for different types of use. Its range of compressors includes small reciprocating types, rotary contact-cooled air machines, rotary oil-free equipment and centrifugal compressors. The centrifugal geared compressors employ the latest technology and are known for their efficiency. The air compressor products from Ingersoll Rand are usually preferred over the ones offered by other companies.
Ingersoll Rand centrifugal compressors have several advantages when it comes to efficiency and durability. Here is a quick look at why they make for perfect industrial equipment:
- The Ingersoll Rand centrifugal compressors require low maintenance than traditional machines. They do not have any wearing parts and thus do not need to be changed frequently. The oil filter and seal gas filter elements are available online, and any business can quickly get them delivered to their premises.
- Lower maintenance allows the compressor to work efficiently without regular supervision. This lowers the operational and overall costs considerably.
- The company’s centrifugal compressors are completely oil free. This prevents any possible contamination of the system. Moreover, this makes the compressors ideal for industries that need oil-free systems. These Ingersoll compressors are made to meet strict downstream industry standards. Traditional compressors are prone to carry over the oil, and that can disrupt the whole process.
- The centrifugal compressors are also pulsation free devices and do not require any dampers that are used by traditional compressors to reduce pressure fluctuations. Their feature inlet guide vane control plus system enables easier gas delivery.
- It can handle large amounts of gas in one or two small casings and provides a smaller package that saves a lot of space. Traditional compressors use 4 to 6 cylinders and require more space which is not pragmatic in certain situations.
- Its centrifugal compressors are completely vibration free. They only require a static pad to support the weight of the equipment. On the other hand, the vibration is quite high in traditional compressors and can reach nearby equipment.